SCHWEINFURT VEHICLE PROCESSING CENTER (VPC) CLOSURE
FROM: SDDC-PP, SCOTT AFB, IL
TO: Military Service Headquarters Representatives and Worldwide Personal
Property Shipping Offices (PPSOs)
SUBJECT: SCHWEINFURT VEHICLE PROCESSING CENTER (VPC) CLOSURE
1. The US Army Garrison Schweinfurt VPC is closing 15 August 2014.
2. All POVs for shipment (outbound) from US Army Garrison Schweinfurt, US Army Garrison Bamberg, US Army Garrison Ansbach, and all other locations currently serviced by the Schweinfurt VPC will be accepted at the Schweinfurt VPC until close of business on 15 August 2014. Effective 18 August 2014, all outbound POVs must be processed and shipped from the Grafenwoehr VPC.
3. Effective immediately, all POVs turned in for shipment (inbound) to US Army Garrison Schweinfurt, US Army Garrison Bamberg, US Army Garrison Ansbach, and all other locations currently serviced by the Schweinfurt VPC for POV shipment processing must be consigned to the Grafenwoehr VPC.
4. Visit www.PCSmyPOV.com for VPC operating hours, phone numbers, addresses/directions, to schedule an appointment.
5. Point of Contact is Mr. Richard Priest at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. This message is approved for release by Craig McKinley, Chief, Acquisition & Services Division, HQ SDDC.
Move.Mil is a publicly accessible DOD website. Content updates to this website are required to undergo a public affairs and legal review prior to being posted. Therefore please be patient with any requested changes. This process is in compliance with DOD policy.